Wrath of the Betrayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark forces are rising, the call has been made. Will you step up to the call?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nocabio HQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veshuliq
Co-Webmaster
Co-Webmaster
Veshuliq

Character sheet
Health:
 Nocabio HQ Left_bar_bleue0/0 Nocabio HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
 Nocabio HQ Left_bar_bleue0/0 Nocabio HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

Nocabio HQ Empty
PostSubject: Nocabio HQ    Nocabio HQ EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Located deep beneath the town of Denartidor lays the base of the accursed Nocabio.

Veshuliq let out a deep sigh, "Well seems like our plans are coming along slowly." I said looking down at the servant with a dark glare.

"Yes, my lord. Everything is falling in place just as you planned. Our organization is laying low and outside as we gain members to our ranks." the servant said kneeling down as he spoke.

"Good, we do not want to attach any unwanted attention. You are dismissed." I said to the servant waving my hand to the right.

The servant exited the room.

"Diabolus oculus" Veshuliq said as a glass ball formed in hand, and a flying eye appears before him. "Go my minion and show me the world through your eye" Veshuliq said swinging his open hand forward. The flying eye quickly flew out of the room and to the exit of the headquarters into the darkness of night.

Veshiluq looked down at the glass ball as the images the eye seens being projected.
Back to top Go down

Nocabio HQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Betrayer :: Empires :: Latrasum :: Denartidor-
Jump to: