Wrath of the Betrayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark forces are rising, the call has been made. Will you step up to the call?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holaudor Forest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Webmaster/Leader of the Supreme Council/Primordial God/Leader of the Gods
Chaos

Class : Entity

Character sheet
Health:
Holaudor Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Holaudor Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Holaudor Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Holaudor Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

Holaudor Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:54 am

A few moments after Lilia talks, two chains come out of thin air slicing the flower up. A voice can then be heard: So it seems you stood up for me. Maybe you are better than i thought. The voice laughs as the two chains slice up a group of trees. As the trees fall, a massive amount of unknown creatures rush toward Lilia and Elisium. If you can survive these creatures, than i shall reveal myself. Also for a little gift. A light glows above lilia and she disappears.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalclash.forumotion.com
Elisium
Admin/Fallen HeavenBringer
Elisium

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:36 am

*looks in the direction of the creatures rushing towards me*What's this?....the creatures want to play*draws Exodis and flies into the air*I like to play*smirks.....I then slam into the center of the creatures creating a huge shockwave that send the creatures off their feet flying in all directions*Hmmm....I'm a bit out of practice*turns towards more of the creatures rushing towards me and charges them back slamming into them cutting my way through*This seems to easy and rather annoying....I'm becoming bored so let's end this now*sticks Exodis into the ground and a huge aurora of blue energy forms around me and shoots out in all directions disenegrating everything around me*Well I guess playtime is over now
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:41 am

Black feathers fall to the ground as the voice can be heard. Wings of Slaughter! More feathers appear but instead of falling, they slam into the ground creating a crater as a dark light appears. God Aura, appear! A massive dome of energy surrounds the area as the dark light becomes visible. Ultimate power can be felt as a hooded being appears where the light was. Behold, the true form of Chaos. Piercing bright red eyes appear inside the hood as massive black wings spread out from its back. Two hands with claws as fingers appear and a godly power can be felt all around the being. Ahhh. I havent been in my full form for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Elisium
Elisium

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:50 am

*looks at the being*Excellent...a more challenging opponent....but first I shall speak with him*flies towards you and lands next to you*Your a rather dark looking figure aren't you....what brings you here to the bright side of the world?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:52 am

Get away from me you filthy worm. The being flies up into the air and waves it's hand. Chaos Barrage A wave of chaos bolts fly at Elisium.
Back to top Go down
Elisium
Elisium

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:01 am

*takes off into the air manuevering through the bolts and hovers in front of you*Now now there is no need for that....I just want to have a conversation is all*smirks*I could even help you with that odd skin color with some of my secret formula
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:02 am

Chaos Theosis The being begins constantly teleporting around lobbing chaos bolts everywhere. I dont converse with pathetic beings such as yourself. You disgust me cockroach. Now be squashed.
Back to top Go down
Elisium
Elisium

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:12 am

*I start flying throughout the bolt maneuvering most of them but get hit by two of them*Ouch!....these bolts have a bite to them....since your not in a conversation mood I guess it is time to play*draws Exodis and flies towards you chanting a few words and a beam of blue energy emits out of the tip of Exodis in your direction*
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:14 am

The being knocks the beam away like it was air. So you are a bit smart. And i thought you were almost a caveman. The being lands in the middle of the forest and raises its hands. Come to me Ruin. A massive sword appears in the being's hands.
Back to top Go down
Elisium
Elisium

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:23 am

*looks down at you*Smart can't even compare to my intellegence.....it looks like you have yourself a nasty poker*starts flying slowly towards you*But what your intellegence failed to realize is that you have been fighting an illusion of me this whole time*my illusion that was flying towards you dissapears and my actual person appears behind you and slams Exodis into your back*You seem to lack in your skills of paying attention*smirks*
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:26 am

The being laughs as the body crumbles and it appears on the ground. And you fail to realize i have someone with me. The being holds out it's hand and lilia appears with the hand around her neck. Such a lovely elf. It would be a shame to see her hurt. The being holds up its massive sword and drops it into the ground. Seconds later, a large amount of pure energy spikes shoot in a straight line followed by several 360 degree shockwaves.
Back to top Go down
Elisium
Elisium

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:44 am

*flies into the air and I form a bright light aurora around me blinding everything around me*It's time to reveal my true form (pic will come later)*the light dims down but still remains bright*Let's see what you got*my wings span out to their full width and many light swords appear in a circle around me*Swords of Destiny!*the swords fly towards you and as they are flying towards you they form into one giant light sword and pierce through your chest*
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:47 am

The being staggers back and drops lilia on the ground as it shatters into air. The sky then grows dark as the dome still lingers. An ominous voice can be heard as the sky grows darker. Now you get to face the true me. Prove your worth and i might join you against the gods. A dark shadow appears on the ground a few feet away from Elisium and Lilia. The ground trembles as pitch-black feathers rise up from the ground in a tornado-like motion. The sky then becomes pitch-black as a bright purple light beams down onto the shadow. Fire bursts out all around the area, burning all the trees and plants. The purple light fades away as the shadow rises up out of the ground and a robed being appears in its place. A clawed hand reaches out of the robe beckoning the two to come at it. Show me your power worms.
Back to top Go down
Nocturnal-Moon

Nocturnal-Moon

Character sheet
Health:
Holaudor Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Holaudor Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:38 am

*Wakes up coughing nearly gasping for air grabbing onto her neck with her hand slowly getting back up onto my feet looking around with one eye wide opened as the ferocious winds blow* Elisium What is it that is going on here!? Chaos why are you doing this? I am going to stop you from further destruction * a orange light starts to form in my hand getting bigger as i start running towards him all of a sudden Shadowmere dashes out from behind me pouncing him as his body drips lava from its mouth and body piercing his fangs smoldering around chaos's body* SHADOWMERE!!!! NO GET BACK HERE!!
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Foolish pest. Begone! Chaos grabs the wolf and slams it into the ground before throwing it across the barren field. You wish to stop me? Then so be it. Come at me with your best shot. I wont even try to block it. Chaos laughs as he spreads his wings to the max length. If you survive this battle, then i might consider making you a half-goddess, maybe. As for why im doing this, why should i tell a weak, pathetic mortal such as yourself? Your all but insects to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holaudor Forest   Holaudor Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holaudor Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Betrayer :: Empires :: Mondotria :: Holaudor-
Jump to: