Wrath of the Betrayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark forces are rising, the call has been made. Will you step up to the call?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Council Building

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elisium
Admin/Fallen HeavenBringer
Elisium

Character sheet
Health:
Council Building - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Council Building - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Mana:
Council Building - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Council Building - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

Council Building - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Building   Council Building - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:35 am

*Walks over towards you*I don't know if you recall this but I am able to reveal hidden words on objects*lifts the pendant up and mumbles a few words*Let's see now the pendant says "My heart will always belong to you"*still holding the pendant up*How sweet of her to leave a love note*a secret compartment opens up on the back of the pendant*Huh?....whats this?*it starts to glow and I drop the pendant and back away*How unusual
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Webmaster/Leader of the Supreme Council/Primordial God/Leader of the Gods
Chaos

Class : Entity

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Council Building   Council Building - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:42 am

What the.... Energy swirls around the human, creating a massive sphere around him. Power swirls around it, pulsing and bursting. The sphere then explodes sending a MASSIVE shock wave of power across the world. In the place of the sphere, is a flaming hair being clad in a dark coat, adorned with chains and skulls. Around it is two connected chains constantly swirling around. The hands have gloves that have spike fingers and the feet have black steel boots on. (Sig pic is what it looks like) The being is staring at the ground and then slowly raises its head. It's eyes are a soul-piercing dark white. Finally after several hundred years, i am free.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalclash.forumotion.com
Elisium
Elisium

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Council Building   Council Building - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:15 pm

*looks at you*Remarkable!...and all this time I thought you were a handsome being such as I....looks like I was poorly mistaken....shame on me for not noticing such thing*walks back over to my luxurious chair and sits down*I think I shall have another glass of wine after witnessing this horrid thing crumbling away my fairly handsome friend*pours a glass of wine and takes a sip*So...Chaos is it?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Chaos

Class : Entity

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Council Building   Council Building - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:45 pm

I am Chaos half-breed. And you have unsealed me. Now to find that woman who betrayed me. The being teleports away.
Back to top Go down
https://medievalclash.forumotion.com
Elisium
Elisium

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Spells/Powers/Equipment:

PostSubject: Re: Council Building   Council Building - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:46 am

*a disgusted look appears across my face*How rude!...I wasn't even done with our conversation yet*sits the glass of wine down and walks out of the council building*Maybe I will go to the gentle forest of Holaudor*flies off into the sky heading to the forest*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council Building   Council Building - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Council Building
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrath of the Betrayer :: Empires :: Mediante :: Floating City of Azmaton-
Jump to: